Brianne's mundane life

Listen to me talk about the things I love. Wow. That really doesn't sound interesting.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

RENT Soundtrack Day

Holy crap.  That’s all I can say.

Anyone who has been following my blog since I started it knows what a rabidly obsessive Rent fan I am.  Today the original movie soundtrack came out.  It is beautiful.  I am listening to the “I’ll Cover You” Reprise and it is devastating.  Devastating as in take my heart out, stomp on it, then gather up the remains and scatter them across the earth and send me looking for them, all the while, the Rent soundtrack is playing in the background.  I can’t type anymore.  “Goodbye Love” just came on and I’m afraid that I will burst into tears.  More later,

Brianne <><

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home