Brianne's mundane life

Listen to me talk about the things I love. Wow. That really doesn't sound interesting.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Guess What I Saw the Other Day?

The other day someone threw up outside my store.  I watched.

I didn’t watch on purpose.  It was about ten thirty in the morning and I was staring out the window- there weren’t very many people in the store and things were kind of boring.  And then, suddenly, someone was throwing up right outside my window.  Needless to say, it was disgusting.

Unfortunately, that’s about the most interesting thing that has happened to me in the last couple of days.  I’ve worked a lot in the last couple of days.  I worked seven hours at my job that is not the bookstore yesterday.  Actually, three of those hours were a meeting, but I got paid for it.  We watched training videos that were unintentionally funny.  I won’t divulge any of the content for fear of revealing the name of the corporation, but let’s just say that I came pretty close to getting in trouble for my big mouth.  Sometimes I just can’t help myself-I laughed hard, and with abandon.  Nobody else was laughing.  I realized that I was the most obnoxious person in the room.

So, as a result of my boring weekend, this is going to be a short post.  I’m tired, I feel fat because I just inhaled a whole Totino’s Party Pizza (Three Cheese) and Beck is about to come on David Letterman’s show.  So until something interesting happens,

Brianne <><\

1 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger J. M. Richards said…

    Just picturing you laughing at the video (while no one else was) is making me smile. I'm there with ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home