Brianne's mundane life

Listen to me talk about the things I love. Wow. That really doesn't sound interesting.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Saturday Morning Fun

It’s Saturday morning and I’m ready for my day a little earlier than usual because I’m going to meet my friend, Travis for lunch at 11:30. I have to work at one.

Right now I’m listening to my daily dose of Rent- “Take me or Leave Me” again. (I think that last time I was listening to this and typing at the same time, “Take me or Leave Me” was on. Weird.) What can I say, it’s a fun song. There was a trailer for the movie on during Everwood the other night, and I tell you, I stopped breathing. If you think that I am joking, then this must be the first of my posts that you’ve read. It wasn’t really anything that I hadn’t seen a million times already- it was sort of cobbled together from two of the trailers that have been out on the internet for months. I actually have them saved on the old computer, so I watch them periodically. It was the fact that it was on TV that made me so excited. Tomorrow is the 23rd, so that means that in a month and a day, I will be sitting in the movie theatre. Yay!

My blessed roommate, Danielle, went to St. Louis this weekend, so I am living alone for a few days. They have progressed exactly how I expected- the place is a mess. I’m going to have to pick things up and clean the kitchen before Danielle gets home- I’m sure that the last thing that she wants to see when she walks in the door is the god-awful mess that her home has become. It’s not like she’s my mom, or anything, I just think that it’s disrespectful of me to be messy all weekend and then expect her to deal with it when she gets home. It’s sort of part of the “roommate code.”

Anyway, this is a short post today because I’m on the run, but maybe I’ll add more tonight. Catherine Zeta-Jones and Franz Ferdinand are going to be on SNL tonight, so hopefully I’ll have something to talk about after that. Oh, and by the way, I’m up to the “I’ll Cover You Reprise.” Jesse L. Martin, you are a god among insects. Until later,

Brianne <><

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger J. M. Richards said…

    you britophile. "theatre"? :) You're hilarious. "If you think I'm joking, this must be the first post you've read." You crack me up.
    Any word on your Rent outfit arrival?

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK, check this out.
    http://personal.bgsu.edu/~edwards/serenity.htm
    Addresses the question, "Would C.S. Lewis like Serenity?" Very interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home