Brianne's mundane life

Listen to me talk about the things I love. Wow. That really doesn't sound interesting.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Passing Out at the Computer

Today has been the longest day.  I think I say that every Wednesday.  

The reason Wednesdays are so horrifyingly long is because I usually work 8-4:30, then go to help set up for youth, then there’s dinner at the church, and then youth until 9:00.  And tonight Travis and I had to clean up after youth was over, so we didn’t leave the church until after 9:30.  So it’s been a long day.  It was good.  It was just long.  It was so long that I have had to type parts of this paragraph several times- my fingers just don’t work right when I’m this tired.  It doesn’t help that I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night either.  I think I’ve been home for about six hours in the last two days, and I was sleeping during all of them.  My Thursday morning off will bring a welcome rest.

Today a woman came into my store that was literally half my size.  She was a little wizened old woman, hunched over a walker.  I don’t know how tall she was naturally, but with the walker she was approximately hobbit-sized.  I mean, I’m six feet tall, so if she was half my size, that would make her roughly the size of a hobbit.  I don’t know.  All I do is report what I see.

One little tidbit before I sign off:  There are clips of Adam Pascal as Roger up on the Rent website.  It’s like I’ve died and gone to heaven.

Well.  This is another short post.  Tomorrow is Danielle’s and my weekly Library trip/McAllister’s Feeding Frenzy, so I’m sure I’ll have more to talk about then.  Until tomorrow or so,

Brianne <><

1 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger J. M. Richards said…

    You met a hobbit??? Did you ask her if she knows Billy Boyd??? You know how I loves my Billy!!! [And here I must insert relevant movie quote. From "Two Weeks Notice":
    George: [to Lucy] "Did you tell him that you loved him? Did you say, 'Billy...I love you'?"

    --My bro always quotes this when Billy Boyd is mentioned. By me. Thought I'd share. :)]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home