Brianne's mundane life

Listen to me talk about the things I love. Wow. That really doesn't sound interesting.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Well, Christmas is over and currently I am sitting at my sister's computer, which works a little better than the one that sits in my parents' living room. We are enjoying season one of House, which was one of my Christmas presents. We are currently watching the first of my two favorites- the one where Cameron makes House take her out on a date. (For anyone who hasn't seen it, the date is a total fiasco. My absolute favorite is the one where Sela Ward plays House's ex and we learn what happened to his leg.) I also recieved David Gray's newest CD, which is a work of art. It is a work of art. That's all I can say about it right now, I will give a complete rundown at a later date.

Other than totally cleaning up when it came to Christmas presents (Space: Above and Beyond on DVD and both of Adam Pascal's CDs, not to mention Serenity and a really colorful scarf- I am rolling in sundries!) I have been eating nothing but ham. My mom bought a ham for Christmas dinner, and then right after she purchased it, my sister, Jenny got one from work as a Christmas present. So, it's been ham ham ham ham ham, and I even get to take some home with me! I think Saturday, I'm going to lay on my couch all day, watch all 22 episodes of Space: Above and Beyond, and eat ham.

I don't really have anything interesting to relate; this is Malden. It's not exactly a hotbed of interesting activity. I've got one friend, Jonce, who still lives around here, and we went out the other night. He's a public defender with the county and he had some funny stories to tell, but I don't know if I can repeat them in polite company.

So, since, I don't have anything to report, I'm going to sign off. Next time: A detailed discussion of David Gray's Life is Slow Motion. Trust me, it's beautiful. Till then,

Brianne <><

2 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger J. M. Richards said…

    We should talk again soon. Did you see the link someone posted in a comment on my blog? I have no ide who left it, but it was interesting. Anyway, I just went to see it a third time by myself. *sigh.* And I'm completely taken with the soundtrack, btw. (And you thought YOU were obsessed with stuff.)
    PS: Just so you know, it kinda sound like you and Jonce went on a date. I mean, I know better. But that's how it sounds. Still remember when I met him...I can't remember what it was he said, but basically I wanted to slug him. Yeah. ;) Later.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Brianne said…

    Wasn't a date. Jonce is a nice guy-and half the things he says, I want to slug him. It's the nature of our relationship. :) Hee hee.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home