Brianne's mundane life

Listen to me talk about the things I love. Wow. That really doesn't sound interesting.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Hello, all. I know that it's been forever since I last posted. I just didn't have anything interesting that I could wriite about on my blog. Right now I'm sitting in my parents' living room in Malden, MO, home for Christmas. I get a whole week here, which is nice. I'e needed the vacation.

Can I say that I am having an immensely hard time typing tonight? This computer that I am working on is so slow that I could do something like, say, floss, while I'm waiting for it to load. It doesn't even show my typing that fast. So if there are any mistakes in spelling that I forget to correct, sorry. I feel like my fingers have a mind ofv their own, and that mind is the one of a three year old retarded monkey.

This is going to be a short one tonight, so I'll just make you a list of the things that I am grateful for in this holiday season.

1. I just downloaded "What you Own" from Rent as the ringtone for my cell phone.
2. My mom made lasagna tonight.
3. Danielle, my blessed roommate, got me Adam Pascal's CD for Christmas. This Christmas miracle is slightly marred by the fact that Jenny, my ever-loving sister got me the same CD. I think she's going to keep it.
4. I just found out that the Rent DVD comes out in February.
5. King Kong was awesome.

That's it. Mostly I just wanted to tell you about my mom's lasagna. Man, that stuff is good!

More later, and if I don't get back soon, Happy Christmas!

Brianne <><

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger J. M. Richards said…

    Wow! That makes me really glad I didn't get you Adam Pascal's CD, because it did cross my mind, and then I thought, Danielle would probably get it for you. Do I know you or what? And I'm terribly sorry that your gifts will be late...such is my curse.
    And btw, this post is really funny, b/c as you're typing about how things might be spelled wrong, you're spelling them wrong. Not that I'm dong much better.
    PS: We watched Serenity tonight.
    PPS: We need to talk. Soon.
    Happy Christmas! (My fellow Britophile!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home