Brianne's mundane life

Listen to me talk about the things I love. Wow. That really doesn't sound interesting.

Monday, March 27, 2006

It's Monday, I'm Boring

Hello, all, I know it’s been forever and a day since I blogged.  Today has been a blessed day off, I haven’t even changed out of my pajamas all day.  You know, story of my days off.

This morning I watched a British movie with Hugh Laurie in it called Peter’s Friends.  I can’t say that it changed my life, or anything, but it was still pretty good, and Hugh was great in it.  It also had Stephen Fry, Kenneth Brannagh, and Emma Thompson in it, some of my other favorite British people.  I was very happy to hear Hugh sing and play the piano and the guitar.  Not bad for six dollars at Entertainmart.

What can I say?  My life is boring.  I also played with Shadow and watched a couple of episodes of Friends.  I’m really out of information right now, but maybe later on I’ll give you my thoughts on the movie I saw this weekend, V for Vendetta.  It was completely inspired, but I don’t want to blog on it yet because Jess hasn’t seen it.  For this movie, it kind of ruins things if you know every plot twist before hand.  I can say this without giving anything away- the music was awesome.  It was the perfect combination of classical music, brand-new, just breaking musicians (Antony and the Johnsons, Cat Power) and original score.  I was extremely impressed- I didn’t expect that out of a comic book movie.

Anyway, that’s all for now.  I’ll blog more later,

Brianne <><

2 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger J. M. Richards said…

    thanks for not spoiling me.
    and btw, I just wanted to remind you, in case you had forgottem, that you are currently a member of a little blog which we titled "the Lostaways." We haven't heard your thoughts lately...and I know you've got 'em.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm new to this whole blogging thing (its enough to keep up with Emma's babysite), but I enjoying reading other people's take on life...oh, the memories! I'm afraid it will get me into trouble at work though - laughing outloud in my cubicle I'm sure is looked down upon...creating operation & maintanence manuals for automated control modules isn't really that funny.

    Anyway, I've enjoyed reading through your blog, and its given me something (non-productive) to do at work. And, I wanted to tell you that I'm touched and honored that Shadow's name has made multiple appearances!! Nothing too bad either, but I haven't read every entry. :) I'm sure you're sadden to hear that your time with him is nearing an end...only 28 days left of life with Shadow! I'll be sure to bring a box of tissues with us when we come to pick him up!

    KIT,
    Erin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home